- Bromley020 8290 0333
As the demand for social housing increases so has the worth of a secure tenancy. With supply short and demand high there is a demand for succession. However legislative changes to the entitlement to succeed have brought fresh challenges. There are also questions to be dealt with regarding succession such as:
- Joint tenancies and succession
- Succession rights regarding married tenants
- Succession rights of relatives
- Disputes as to entitlement to succeed.
- Under occupancy and succession
We can also advise you on unauthorised occupancy as a result of a failed attempt to succeed to a tenancy and any other associated litigation.
To obtain further advice or to have a discussion, please contact us on 020 8290 0333 to speak to one of our solicitors in the Housing Management Team.