- Bromley020 8290 0333
The department is led by our partner, Mark Oakley, and advises a wide range of clients, including numerous London Boroughs, landlords and tenants in the commercial and residential sectors, property investors, management companies and developers.
We work closely with our commercial and residential property departments to ensure that if a dispute arises our clients receive timely advice to protect their interests and we aim wherever possible to assist in the cost effective resolution of disputes whether by negotiation, mediation or legal proceedings. We act for clients in the High Court, County Court, first-Tier Tribunal (Property Chamber) and Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber).
The services that we provide are summarised below:
- Neighbour and Boundary Disputes
- Party Wall Disputes
- Building Disputes
- Co-ownership Disputes
- Restrictive Covenants, enforcement and variation
- Breach of Covenants, Termination of Leases and Forfeiture
- Rent and Service Charge Disputes
- Easement (e.g. rights of way) Disputes
- Dilapidations Disputes
- 1954 Act - Business Lease Renewals and Terminations
- Adverse Possession
To discuss how we can assist you with your property dispute, please call us on 020 8290 0333 to speak to one of our solicitors.