- Bromley020 8290 0333
Buying and selling a home can be both exciting and stressful. We understand this and aim to help you through the process and make it a truly positive experience.
We achieve this by working on all our residential conveyancing matters efficiently and by communicating with you on a regular basis at critical times. You will be given the direct dial and email address of the solicitor or conveyancer acting for you and those of his or her team. We promise to return your telephone calls and reply to your emails in a timely fashion. Your matter will be handled by an experienced solicitor or conveyancer supported by a team of qualified and friendly assistants.
Our Standards of Client Care
When it comes to residential conveyancing work, our team offer exceptional service to all our clients, regardless of the size of the transaction.
Judge & Priestley Solicitors has been accredited with the Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme, the mark of excellence for the home buying process. Judge & Priestley underwent rigorous assessment by the Law Society in order to secure CQS status which marks the firm out as meeting high standards in the residential conveyancing process.
In order to provide you with the highest standards of professional care we ensure:
- All our property transactions are overseen by an experienced conveyancing solicitor; therefore, if complications arise, you can be assured that they will be dealt with quickly and competently by a seasoned specialist
- We have a sophisticated case management system which helps us to deal with your matter efficiently
- You will be able to contact your solicitor or conveyancer by telephone (direct dial) or email in order to stay up to date with how your transaction is proceeding
- That our team of dedicated solicitors and conveyancers are experts for all of your property needs
- That our prices are tailored to your needs. We always discuss costs with you at the beginning of the process and keep you informed throughout the process.
Our Residential Conveyancing Services
We operate a full-service conveyancing department and our services include:
- Sale and Purchase of Residential Leasehold and Freehold Property
- Transfer of Equity and Remortgages
- New Builds
- Buy to Let
To talk to us about the sale and/or purchase of your property, please telephone our office on 020 8290 0333 and ask to be put through to one of our solicitors or conveyancers in our residential conveyancing department. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org