- Bromley020 8290 0333
In recent years, the business of debt recovery has been changing rapidly.
The regulatory and compliance frameworks have become ever more complex, particularly in relation to the fair treatment of all customers and technological advances in communications and data analytics have driven productivity in an increasingly challenging operational environment. These trends have impacted both pre-legal collections and legal debt recovery strategies and procedures.
J&P Credit Solutions (J&P CS), the debt recovery division of Judge & Priestley LLP, has thrived in these challenging times, whilst many traditional debt recovery businesses have fallen by the wayside. We have embraced the opportunities these changes have brought by;
- Offering single, seamlessly integrated, solutions from bulk pre-legal collections through to appropriate legal recovery strategies.
- Being licensed and regulated by both the SRA and the FCA – we are experts in the recovery of both regulated and unregulated debts.
- Developing our own internal and rigorously applied policy for treating all customers fairly.
- Investing significantly in the following areas:
- Multi-channel high volume communications technology
- Advanced data analytics capacity
- Integration of our data and case management systems with our client’s in-house systems.
- Staff training in delivering robust, but appropriately empathetic, collections processes with due regard for vulnerability issues.
- Working with clients to develop innovative risk sharing and cost neutral pricing solutions.
The J&P Credit Solutions team include:
- The long-established J&P legal team; Led by Rachel Addai and fellow partner Uday Patel, the legal team of solicitors and support staff are rated in the Top Tier of the prestigious Legal 500 ranking of debt recovery solicitors.
- Recognised experts in pre-legal collections; The Collections teams have the technological, analytical and human resources required to support compliant bulk collections of either regulated or unregulated debt types. They have a specific strength in the technical complexities of Utilities collections and work for several major UK utilities providers.
- A leading insurance team; Led by Robert Davis and Mark Younger, the team specialise in complex subrogated recovery claims on behalf of some of the biggest insurance companies in the UK, as well as fleet management companies and insurance brokers.
- Dedicated in-house technical support; for IT, muilt-channel communications systems and data analytics, that have wide ranging experience of working on major integration projects and bespoke solutions for our clients.
To find out more about our market leading skills and expertise in delivering solutions to your debt recovery issues, please contact our business development team on 020 8290 7096.