Variation of Maintenance

If you have a maintenance order, whether you are the person paying the maintenance or the person receiving the maintenance, it is possible to apply to the Court to vary the amount of maintenance that is paid.

In order to apply to the Court to vary maintenance, there must have been a significant change of circumstances effecting your finances.

Our specialist family solicitors can advise you in relation to variation of maintenance and whether it would be in your best interests to make an application to the Court. Call us on Bromley 020 8290 0333 or Beckenham 020 8658 3922 to make an appointment.