Enforcement of Orders


If you already have a Court Order, but your former partner is not complying with it, you can apply to the Court to enforce the Order.

This applies for both orders relating to children and finances.

If you need more information about enforcement of a Court Order, please contact the team at Judge & Priestley on Bromley 020 8290 0333 or Beckenham 020 8658 3922.  Our solicitor will be able to advise you in relation to the options available to you.