- Bromley020 8290 0333
Challenging Wills and Probate, Trust and Inheritance Disputes
The death of a loved one is sad enough. Disputes over the distribution of their estate can be heart-breaking.
We provide sensitive and expert advice in all areas of inheritance, wills and trust disputes. Our private client litigation team has an in-depth understanding of the laws relating to wills, and have a enviable track-record of resolving inheritance disputes in a timely manner, whilst being considerate of the high emotions such disputes can sometimes elicit.
Our expertise includes :
- Breach of Trust Claims
- Challenging a Will
- Estate Disputes
- Beneficiary’s Right to Information
- Inheritance Disputes and Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants Act) 1975 Claims
- Challenging Probate and Caveats
- Entering Warnings and Appearances
- Citation to Progress the Administration of Estates.
To find out more please call Nasima Ansary on 020 8290 7326 or email email@example.com to discuss your situation.