- Bromley020 8290 0333
Sales and Purchases
Our team of highly experienced and qualified solicitors can assist you in selling and purchasing commercial property, whether it be industrial, office or retail space.
We can provide legal advice to both those who are just beginning an investment portfolio through to experienced investors, wishing to take advantage of the returns commercial property provides.
Prior to the Bidding Process
- We can ensure business structuring is explained fully to you.
- We will also work with you and your lender to ensure finance is in order.
- Certain due diligence checks can be carried out prior to making a bid, to ensure there are fewer chances of the transaction falling over at a later date.
Following a Successful Bid
- We can assist in negotiating and drafting Heads of Terms, and later, the drafting of transaction documents.
- We will assist in further due diligence checks, which must be carried out, including all necessary searches and enquiries.
- We understand the importance of timely and correct advice at this time.
- We are able to advise on all types of commercial property transactions including acquisition for owner occupiers and investment acquisitions. We understand the importance of advising on the viability of the transaction.
- We can also advise on VAT and stamp duty implications.
To discuss the legalities surrounding commercial property further, please call our commercial property team on 020 8290 0333 or send us an email here.