- Bromley020 8290 0333
If you are buying a new-build home, you will need to engage a conveyancing solicitor or a conveyancer who is experienced in the complexities of the law surrounding new builds.
At Judge & Priestley, our solicitors and conveyancers will ensure that the legalities surrounding your new build purchase are completed competently and within the strict time limits often imposed.
The Unique Legal Requirements of New Build Properties
When it comes to new build property, an experienced Conveyancer may have to consider /investigate the following issues:
- That the developer/ builder has obtained the necessary planning consents
- That planning conditions have been observed and performed
- That the necessary documents will be available to evidence that the Property has been built to the required regulatory standards
- That there is a structural guarantee or home warranty in place
- That all necessary easements on the property have been documented including any necessary right of ways, drainage and sewage rights.
- That an agreement has been made between the developer and the local council for the responsibility of the maintenance and repair of the estates roads to be taken on by the local authority where applicable
In order to make the process as easy as possible for our clients we offer full, down to earth advice on such matters and will keep you up to date as the transaction moves forward.
To talk to us further about your purchase of a new build property, please email us on email@example.com or call us on 020 8290 0333 and ask to be put through to our residential conveyancing department.