- Bromley020 8290 0333
The people you work with are people you were just thrown together with. You know, you don't know them, it wasn't your choice, and yet you spend more time with them than you do your friends or your family. But probably all you've got in common is the fact that you walk around on the same bit of carpet for 8 hours a day.” Tim Canterbury – The Office
Employment issues can cause enormous stress for all parties involved. If you are an employee you may have fears about your job security and reputation if an employment dispute develops. An employment problem can cost thousands of pounds in lost productivity and recruitment costs for employers.
So many employment disputes are preventable with the right advice.
We, at Judge and Priestley, have the right advisors.
Our employment services include:
- Bullying and harassment
- Wrongful and unfair dismissal
- Discrimination and the Equality Act
- Employment contracts and staff handbooks
- Settlement agreements (formerly known as compromise agreements)
- Restrictive covenants
- Disciplinary and grievance proceedings
- Advising on and conducting ACAS Mediations and Court or Tribunal Proceedings
Help for Employees
At Judge and Priestley, we understand how emotionally draining and stressful, an employment dispute can be for an employee. We can provide practical, empathetic advice and can represent you in ACAS mediation or tribunal or court proceedings if required.