- Bromley020 8290 0333
Normally, if you are a new private client or have not given us instructions within the last 3 years, we would require you to bring to the first interview originals of the following:
- Personal ID: Current Passport or Driver’s Licence;
- Two pieces of evidence of your address. These must be utility bills or bank statements, with your name and address on them, dated within the last 3 months.
We cannot carry on with your instructions until ID had been established. Our professional rules require us to “know” our clients by way of prescribed ID.
If you are acting for a company we will need the following:
- Evidence of the Company’s incorporation i.e Certificate of Incorporation;
- A statement from the Company on its letterhead, that the representative is authorised to instruct ourselves on the Company’s behalf;
- ID for the representative as mentioned previously.