- Bromley020 8290 0333
David joined Judge & Priestley in December 2019 and works as an Associate Solicitor in the Property Litigation Department.
David specialises in Property Litigation, covering residential and commercial property.
Some of David specialities fall under :-
- Construction and party wall disputes.
- Neighbour, trespass, and boundary disputes.
- Lease disputes including service Charge.
- Restrictive covenants
- Rights of way and other easements.
- Commercial lease renewals and dilapidations.
Outside of Work
David is the President of Networking Cupper – a local Bromley business networking group and the President of Rotaract Club of Bromley raising money for local charities.
David enjoys cycling around the Kent countryside, playing golf, squash and watching football.