- Bromley020 8290 0333
Judge & Priestley Sponsors Chislehurst Rotary Fireworks
Judge & Priestley solicitors are sponsoring the 2019 Chislehurst Rotary Fireworks taking place on 2nd November at Chislehurst Recreation Ground.
Chislehurst Rotary has been running this Firework event for 37 years and every year 6,500 people attend this unique community event. Last year the Rotary fireworks rasied over £20,000.
All Rotarians are volunteers and all monies raised are donated to charities. For example, this year donations have been made to:
Mark Evison Foundation The inspiration for this charity came from the life and work of Lieutenant Mark Evison, a young British soldier who died in 2009 from a gunshot wound in Helmand Province.
- Demelza House
- Mark Evison Foundation: The inspiration for this charity came from the life and work of Lieutenant Mark Evison, a young British soldier who died in 2009 from a gunshot wound in Helmand Province.
- Local Schools
- Careplus: a local charity befriending service for older people (65+) in the London Borough of Bromley
- Teenage individuals who are undertaking a charity project.
- St. Edward’s Church Mottingham
- Donation towards a memorial at Queen Mary’s Hospital to the soldiers who were disfigured during the wWW2 and were treated at this hospital.
- BRIGHTER BEGINNINGS: provide beds and bedding for disadvantaged children who currently don’t have a bed to call their own.
- Local Scout Groups
- Rotalink: A Summer and a New Year Party for local older residents who live alone.
If you want to support this fantastic event you can book your tickets here https://www.citizenticket.co.uk/event/chislehurst-rotary-fireworks/ and further details about the event can be found here http://www.rotary-ribi.org/clubs/page.php?PgID=724318&ClubID=702