- Bromley020 8290 0333
Inheritance and Will Disputes
The death of a loved one is sad enough. Disputes over the distribution of their estate can be heart-breaking.
We provide sensitive and expert advice in all areas of inheritance and wills disputes. Our private client litigation team has an in-depth understanding of the laws relating to wills, and have a enviable track-record of resolving inheritance disputes in a timely manner, whilst being considerate of the high emotions such disputes can sometimes elicit.
Our expertise extends to all types of disputes involving wills and inheritance, such as:
- Contested Wills and Probate
- Inheritance (Provision for Family & Dependants) Act 1975
- What to do if you want to challenge probate
- What to do when someone has entered a caveat
- What to do if an executor is not administering the estate properly
- Limitation for Claims on Estates
To find out more please call Ryan Taylor on 020 8290 7785 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your situation.