- Bromley020 8290 0333
Sally joined Judge & Priestley in March 2019 after the merger with PJH.
Sally took a joint degree in English and Law at Cardiff University . She attended Chester College of Law and qualified as a solicitor in 1983.
Upon qualifying as a solicitor , Sally initially worked in Central London for a number of years . In 1989, the Knightsbridge based firm for whom she worked asked Sally to open and run a new Beckenham branch office which she successfully managed for 10 years . After taking a career break to have a family, Sally joined Pritchard Joyce and Hinds where she was Head of the Family Department and a partner for 18 years until that firm merged with Judge and Priestley in March 2019. Sally has gained extensive experience in all aspects of family work including:
- Divorce and financial settlement proceedings
- Property transfers on divorce
- Children act proceedings ( to include applications for prohibited steps and specific issue orders and applications for contact orders made by third parties such as grandparents )
- Pre and Post nuptial settlements
- Cohabitation issues - to include applications under the Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996
- Separation agreements .
- She has also acted on a number of successful applications for relocation( both within and outside the UK ) where one parent seeks to relocate with the children of the family .
Sally is sympathetic to the needs of her clients and from the outset of a case , she always endeavours to offer practical support and clear advice so as to achieve the best possible outcomes. She has been involved in a number of mediated settlements whereby clients have been able to reach agreed terms which have then been incorporated in a consent order . A large proportion of Sally’s caseload is in relation to matters where clients have been directly referred to Sally by former or existing clients .
Sally is a member the Law Society,Bromley District Law Society and Resolution.
Outside of Work
In her leisure time Sally likes to travel and experience the food and culture of other countries . She also enjoys countryside walks , going skiing and has always been an avid theatre goer . At weekends, Sally also enjoys cooking for family and friends.