- Bromley020 8290 0333
Sally joined Judge & Priestley in March 2019 after the merger with PJH.
Sally took a joint degree in English and Law at Cardiff University . She attended Chester College of Law and qualified as a solicitor in 1983.
Upon qualifying as a solicitor, Sally initially worked in Central London for a number of years . In 1989, the Knightsbridge based firm for whom she worked asked Sally to open and run a new Beckenham branch office which she successfully managed for 10 years. After taking a career break to have a family, Sally joined Pritchard Joyce and Hinds where she was Head of the Family Department and a partner for 18 years until that firm merged with Judge and Priestley in March 2019. Sally has gained extensive experience in all aspects of family work including:
- Divorce and financial settlement proceedings
- Property transfers on divorce
- Children act proceedings ( to include applications for prohibited steps and specific issue orders and applications for contact orders made by third parties such as grandparents )
- Pre and Post nuptial settlements
- Cohabitation issues - to include applications under the Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996
- Separation agreements .
- She has also acted on a number of successful applications for relocation( both within and outside the UK ) where one parent seeks to relocate with the children of the family .
Sally is sympathetic to the needs of her clients and from the outset of a case , she always endeavours to offer practical support and clear advice so as to achieve the best possible outcomes. She has been involved in a number of mediated settlements whereby clients have been able to reach agreed terms which have then been incorporated in a consent order. A large proportion of Sally’s caseload is in relation to matters where clients have been directly referred to Sally by former or existing clients .
Sally is a member the Law Society,Bromley District Law Society and Resolution.
Outside of Work
In her leisure time Sally likes to travel and experience the food and culture of other countries. She also enjoys countryside walks , going skiing and has always been an avid theatre goer. At weekends, Sally also enjoys cooking for family and friends.