- Bromley020 8290 0333
Free Legal Advice for Residential Landlords
Calling all residential landlords in SE London. Do you have a legal tenancy issue that we can assist with?
Judge & Priestley solicitors are pleased to announce that we will be running free legal clinics for private landlords at our Beckenham office in the coming months. Staffed by solicitors from our Legal 500 listed Landlord and Tenant team, we will be offering a free 30 minute consultation to assist with any tenancy related legal issue.
The first clinic will be held on the 27th November between 4pm and 6pm, in our offices at 108 -110 Beckenham High Street, BR3 1EB.
Admission will be by pre-booked appointment only.
Our expert, professional and friendly Housing Management team can assist with all tenancy related matters including;
- Drafting/reviewing tenancy agreements
- Tenancy Deposit protection advice
- Notices seeking possession
- Rent Act protected tenancies
- Possession claims
- Enforcement proceedings
- Unauthorised occupiers
- Defending disrepair claims
- Breach of tenancy agreements
- Defending unlawful eviction claims
- Tenancy documentation health check service
Please contact Nita Newsome on 0208 290 7425 or email email@example.com to book an appointment.