- Bromley020 8290 0333
Judge & Priestley LLP - Solicitors in Beckenham
- 108-110 Beckenham High Street,
- BR3 1EB
- T: 020 8658 3922
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
The new office is located just across Beckenham High Street from Kelsey House, at the junction of the High Street, Manor Road and Kelsey Park Road.
As part of this exciting development Judge & Priestley have opened a new ground floor office with direct access from the High Street. The newly refurbished office will offer easily accessible client meeting spaces for existing PJH and J&P clients, as well as new customers from Beckenham and the surrounding areas..
We are a short distance from Beckenham Junction Railway Station and the Beckenham Tramstop.
There is a good bus service and the buses 54, 227, 354, 367 all stop close by.
There are car parks at:
- The George Inn, High Street
- Lidl Supermarket, Fairfield Road
- St Georges Road (behind St Georges church)
- Sainsbury’s multi storey, High Street
- Some local roads are de-restricted and parking there is free of charge
Our Services :
We look forward to welcoming new clients from Beckenham and the wider area including; New Beckenham, Park Langley, Elmers End, Eden Park, Annerley, Penge (SE20), Sydenham (SE26), Forest Hill (SE23), Crystal Palace (SE19) and Croydon (CR0)