We are pleased to announce that Mark Oakley, Property Partner at Judge & Priestley will be presenting a breakout session at the NHF Leaseholder and Tenant Service Charges Conference. The event is taking place on Thursday 14 September 2017 at the America Square Conference Centre, London EC3N 2LB.
With a panel that also includes Ranjit Bhose QC, Barrister, Cornerstone Barristers and John Bryant, Policy Leader, National Housing Federation, Mark will present the Advanced legal session - are you working within the latest legal requirements?
The agenda for the session is shown below:
• Recovering costs for professional fees related to service charges in view of Section 131 of the Housing and Planning Act 2016
• A round-up of the latest legislation and tribunal outcomes and how it impacts you and your organisation including:
- Reasonableness for improvements – London Borough of Hounslow vs. Waaler.
- Intermediate landlord / superior landlord S20 consultation in order to recover costs
– London Borough of Camden vs. Allied London (Brunswick)
- Repairs and need for transparency – Southwark Council vs. various Estates.